UFO Listing

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Now I can get back to my regular life. . . . .

I completed Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows early yesterday morning. No spoilers here. . . .I just really liked the book. Because of the limited amount of time that I had to read it actually took me 6 days to read it. . .it's never taken me that long to read any of her books --- but then I was not involved in several things at the same time.

After completing the book I went out into my backyard. . .here's some pics:









Now, I just have to go to church, do some errands & then I can start working on some of my many projects. . . have to have some things ready for our camping trip this week (we leave on Tuesday for a week in Lancaster, PA).

TTYL,

Sherry

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...