This is my Bridal Wreath:

This is a plant that has pretty pink flowers in the spring. . .I have no idea what the name of the plant is:

Here's the lone pink dogwood tree that is in my front yard:

This is one of five dogwood trees that I have. They were purchased as saplings 10 years ago at a plant sale. My mother picked them out while I was at the Quilters' Heritage Show in Lancaster, PA that year. She really didn't think that they would grow very well since dogwoods are slow growers. . .but that first year in the ground they grew about 2 feet. . . .now they are close to 8 feet tall!

This is one of several varieties of daffodils that I have in different parts of my yard:

Not a very good picture of my forsythia hedge. . .but DH was working in the yard, so I didn't make him move the truck! LOL

Move daffodils and the periwinkle that has started to invade a corner garden on my front yard. . . I actually like it so I may cut back the green leaf plant (sorry I don't know what it is):

Grape hyacinths and the new growth of a lily:

Violets that have migrated into one of the beds beneath a Rose of Sharon bush. . .I really like them so they can stay:

Today is a rainy, gray day so I'm glad I was able to work with these bright pictures to start the day with some color.
I hope spring is blooming where you are and that you get a smile from it!
In peace and pieces,
No comments:
Post a Comment