Hopefully things will calm down once we have a permanent minister; our CLP only has a one year contract. . . and that runs out sometime in the summer, I believe.
It is still not easy having such a quiet house. . .and my mind just isn't working the way it should. . . I'm not remembering things that used to be second nature & have a habit of just sitting on the computer playing games so I don't have to think.
I'm sure this too will pass, but it is so very hard to be saying Merry Christmas when I just want to crawl into a ball & disappear.
Perhaps I'll get some sewing done between today & the weekend so I will have some pictures to post. . . but right now my heart just isn't into doing anything.
This is going to be a hard day to get through.
In peace and pieces,
No comments:
Post a Comment