UFO Listing

Friday, March 19, 2010

I'm baaaaacccckkkk!!!!!

I know, you probably all think that I have gone nuts with this blog. Happily, I have not.

DH & I have been having a problem with someone but that situation has finally corrected itself and things are "running smoothly" at this point. There also was the Troll issue that I had been dealing with.

Both of these situations lead me to feel that it would be better to just shut down this blog & start over. . . .which I did for a while.

But, I haven't done anything wrong; I've always told the truth and treated people fairly so there is no reason for me to "turn tail and run".

So I'm not going to do that anymore. I started this blog back in 2007 and there is just too many things that I do not want to lose on it.

Therefore, I'm back. If the Troll wants to get their kicks that's fine; I know that I am a person with a higher moral code than they have. I haven't lied about anything in my live & do not live in a fantasy world or have to berate others to make myself feel better. That is their problem; not mine.


In peace and pieces,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...