UFO Listing

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Oh boy. . . .I have been neglecting my blog, haven't I???

I can't believe that it has been over a month since I last posted here. Seems like I have been on the computer all the time --- oh wait, that's with the Facebook games, isn't it??!! he he he he

Since last I wrote there hasn't been a whole lot of activity. . . .went camping near Hershey, PA and went kayaking. Flipped the kayak (the water was freezing) but DH towed me to shore & we were able to get back down creek to the campground without too much additional "fun".

We purchased a new travel trailer. . . so we will have a nicer "home" when we are travelling. The travel trailer that "came with" DH was getting a bit travel weary (it is approximately 25 years old so I guess that is to be expected).

This new trailer has colors that we both like and has a much better floor plan than our current one. We haven't taken possession yet. . . the dealership should have it ready for us in the next day or so. After we pick it up I'll post pictures.

The basement is coming along nicely and we are looking forward to being able to easily use the quilting machine soon. Not that I am looking forward to using it; but I can see where using it to do the basting on quilts for hand piecing will save alot of time.

I'm working on designing some projects for the New Life Island quilt retreat in October. The theme for this years retreat is scrap quilting using 2 1/2" strips. . I'm hoping to have at least 4 projects available for the participants to choose from (if they do not bring their own projects to work on).

That's about all there is to say at this point. . .pictures will be coming shortly. . I did have a nice amount of blooms on my lilacs this year so I have some of those to show. The irises have bloomed and gone -- didn't get pictures of those.

All in all life has been moving on. . . just not too much to show.


In peace and pieces,

1 comment:

Amerian Quilter's Society said...

A break from blogging is always needed. Can't wait to see more of your work.


www.aqsquiltnews.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...