Tuesday we were hit with rain, sleet, hail, and cold temperatures. Which all resulted in an icy wonderland.



Of course, the wonderland wasn't very wonderful when I had to go out to my car {which was located on my private skating pond (formerly known as my driveway)}!
I'm sure I could have won America's Funniest Home Video if someone had been filming me chiseling the car out from the ice block while holding on to the sideview mirror to keep from falling!! he he he The mental image should be enough to cause a few giggles (right Lynn???)
Now, these next two pictures might not be so easy to see. . . we were visited by a hawk the other day and I tried to get a picture of it. Hopefully you might be able to enlarge the photos and see it. . . it was on the cross branch near the middle of the shot.


I'm hoping to have some quilt related postings soon. . .I have finished one quilt top and am almost done with a second.
In peace and pieces,
2 comments:
Sorry but I did have a little giggle!!
I managed not to giggle but I was smiling ...
Post a Comment