I didn't get a chance to post my FNSI happenings earlier today. . . . but I did get some sewing done.
Some of it was "secret sewing" so I can't show you that.
But, I did get some finishing touches for my swap blocks. Here are the pics:
These first 4 pictures are for the 6-month long Birthday Block swap that I am doing through Quilt Forum. The theme for this month's blocks were "in my garden". I hope that the recipient likes what I chose to do.
This block is the block for my September partner from Block Swap Adventure.
I love the old, traditional blocks. . . . they always look nice no matter what fabrics you use.
I'm hoping to get more sewing done today. . . . need to finish up some more secret sewing and want to get some more block swap blocks kitted up for sewing later.
In peace and pieces,

Some of it was "secret sewing" so I can't show you that.
But, I did get some finishing touches for my swap blocks. Here are the pics:
These first 4 pictures are for the 6-month long Birthday Block swap that I am doing through Quilt Forum. The theme for this month's blocks were "in my garden". I hope that the recipient likes what I chose to do.
This block is the block for my September partner from Block Swap Adventure.
I love the old, traditional blocks. . . . they always look nice no matter what fabrics you use.
I'm hoping to get more sewing done today. . . . need to finish up some more secret sewing and want to get some more block swap blocks kitted up for sewing later.
In peace and pieces,
2 comments:
You managed to get quite a few blocks made. I like making traditional blocks too. Log Cabin is my favourite. Hugs....
Wow, that's a lot of progress for FNSI! I like the traditional blocks best as well. They're never going to lose their appeal to me, I don't think...then again, I'm a little too old-fashioned for my own good. ;)
Post a Comment