UFO Listing

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Book total is growing. . . . .

Well, I may not be getting much sewing done. . . . but I am certainly getting a lot of reading done!!

I am up to 27 books read so far this year. . . . and have 3 books in process right now --- which will take me up to 30!

Way back in 2008 (when I first started keeping track) I read 34 books --- so I could meet and/or (GASP) beat that number.

Boy, that is a LOT of books!!!

In peace and pieces,
 

2 comments:

Lynn W. said...

My anniversary gift was a Kindle Fire so I've been having fun finding free or cheap books online. I still get books at the library (and e-books from them, too) because I take my mom every 3 weeks or so. Good luck on your reading goals.

Deb R said...

Ohh I love reading books too. IM reading the elm creek quilt books, a friend lent me book 1, 2 and 3 in one volume so halfway through.I also bought 4, 5 and 6 in a big volume too as a present to myself for chrissy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...