UFO Listing

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Friday Night was a bust. . . . .

I was so excited about taking part of Friday Night With Friends. . . . but Friday night was a bust.  Well, at least as far as sewing went.

Mr. Books had to pick up his Trainman suit and there were some bills to be paid.  Then I decided that there was a bit of paper that needed to be gone through & readied for recycling.  One stack of paper lead to another and before I knew it my eyes were bleary and I decided that sleep was definitely in order.

Yesterday was spent running to the bank, the eye doctor, out to lunch and then some additional shopping for Mr. Books.  It's funny, I hate to shop (unless it is in the grocery) but he enjoys shopping of any kind. . . . .guess it is a case of opposites attracting.

When we got home I was exhausted and ended up sleeping for 6 hours!

So, Friday night was a bust. . . . and so was Saturday.  Now it is Sunday & I am hoping to get some sewing done today.

We shall see. . . . . .


In peace and pieces,

2 comments:

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

You have days like that...there is always tomorrow.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Maybe you didn't sew but you still did a lot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...