UFO Listing

Monday, September 9, 2013

And still more reading

I've been on a reading roll lately. . . . . and it is fun to find other authors that I really like:


Annette Blair has a writing style that really draws me in. . . . . I love her characters and they seem to come to life in my head while I'm reading.  Of course, if her books are made into movies the actors chosen won't be anything like what I imagine.  (I had that happen to me with some of the characters in Harry Potter.)

There has been some crocheting going on. . . . I'm trying to finish UFO's and get the stashes down to a "low roar". . . .and it helps to have something to keep me awake during road trips with Mr. Books.  As soon as I have pictures I'll post them.

In peace and pieces,
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...