UFO Listing

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Tea for Teal Swap. .. . . received

I really need to get my house organized. .. . or maybe I just need to get myself organized!

I received a wonderful mug rug in the Teal for Teal swap. . . . . but I can't show you a picture since I can't find my camera!

I seem to be able to lose everything if it is not nailed down just by turning around twice.  LOL

In addition to the wonderful mug rug (and I don't have the card by the computer so I will need to edit this post to properly thank the sender) I received a package of Brookside Dark Chocolate Pomegranate.  Oh.my.goodness. . . . . .these are wonderful!!

I'm hoping to find my camera soon. . . . then I can show you the great work I received!

In peace and pieces,
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...