UFO Listing

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

How did it get to be DECEMBER????!!!!!

I have no idea where the time has gone. . . .and here it is almost a month since my last post.

The computer at home isn't working well; I can't find my camera; I can't find the connecting cord for Mr. Books' camera (so no pictures). . . . . plus I have been a bit under the weather.

This week is pretty hectic. . . . .after finishing up the swap for Chookyblue's SSCS and the SSS Swap I have been feverishly working on some favors for a Christmas party that is on Sunday so this may be my only post this week.

My goal, well one of them at least, is to be a better blogger. . . . but that may have to wait until the craziness of this holiday season is over.

But I will endeavor to try. . . . . .

In peace and pieces,
 

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

hope you get the camera bizo sorted soon.....can you email photos from your phone.........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...