UFO Listing

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

End of Year reflections

I don't know where 2014 went. . . . but it is coming to a close quickly.

I don't remember how many quilts I made; nor how many blocks I've sent out, nor how many swaps I was in.

I think that more fabric came in then went out. . . . . and I hope to have that situation corrected in 2015.

I do know that I have gotten more selective about a lot of things. . . . .what I spend my hard earned money on, who I spend my time with, and how I spend my time.  (Now, if I could just wean myself from playing Township on my iPad I would be doing well!!  LOL)

I also know that I read 27 books this year!  Not my "all time high" but very, very good.

In 2015 I hope to be able to read at least that many books. . . . .and, just to be a tease, I am reading a book that I will be reviewing shortly. . . . it is a book that is scheduled for release in April.

Blog posting is something else that I am planning on getting better with in 2015. . . . I love reading blogs so it would only be fitting to see if there are others that would be interested in reading what I have to say!

From my little corner of New Jersey I hope you all have a wonderful New Years' Eve . . . in whatever fashion you celebrate. . . .and that 2015 is a healthy, happy and successful one for all.

In peace and pieces,
 


PS. . . . I have FLUNKED out of Loopy Academy. . . . . but that is a story for another post!!!




 This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any site other than the original or quilterblogs.com it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...