It seems that the weeks are just flying by. . . . and again it seems that I have not been posting.
In peace and pieces,

This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any site other than the original or quilterblogs.com it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.
However, this Friday is once again Friday Night With Friends over at Stitching Cubby Hole. If you want to join the fun just head over there and sign up.
Last night I sewed some blocks for a display. . . . .since I can't find my USB cord for my camera (AGAIN!) I guess I will have to use Mr. Books' camera.
Hopefully there will be some eye candy here soon.
In peace and pieces,
This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any site other than the original or quilterblogs.com it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.
No comments:
Post a Comment