UFO Listing

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Teal Mini Swap Blog Hop




















Today is my day for the blog hop to talk about this wonderful program that Beth (the designer for EvaPaige Designs) has run for the past three years.

Teal is the color for Ovarian Cancer Awareness. . .  .and October is the month.

Beth's program involves a payment for a piece of teal fabric AND a donation towards ovarian cancer research.

The blog posting for this years swap is located on Beth's Quilting Hottie Haven blog if you are interested in getting all of the details so that you can plan on taking part next year.

I have been in 2 of the 3 swaps (I was not able to participate in last years swap) and have been very pleased with the swaps that I have received.

Here is a picture of the swap that I received this year from Regina:

Unfortunately I did not take a picture of the mini quilt that I sent to Regina. . . . I was a little late in mailing it out and I could not locate my camera quickly so I felt it more important to get it mailed.

This is the mug rug that I received in the swap from 2013.


I could not find a picture of the mug rug that I sent out. . . . and checking back through my blog posts it seems that my camera was MIA then too!

Here is the listing of the other members of the blog hop. . . . have fun visiting them!

October 12 - Twelo Quilting and One Quilting Circle
October 13 - Susan Brehm and Books Hooks Sticks Etc (you are here!)
October 14 - Teachpany and Bobbin's Lullaby
October 15 - Splitting Stitches and Purple Leaf Quilts
October 16 - Blue Ribbon Sewing and Quilt Art by Megan

In peace and pieces,
 

This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any site other than the original or quilterblogs.com it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...