I hope Thanksgiving was a good one for anyone that might be reading this post.
Our "turkey day" was uneventful. . . . and, except for the newspaper, it was a "no commerce" day which I am hoping will be the new normal for me.
Black Friday was also a pretty low key event. . . . Mr. Books and I went to Shady Maple Smorgasbord in Pennsylvania for breakfast and then went to Green Dragon Flea Market in Ephrata, PA (it is only open on Fridays).
We were supposed to meet up with some camping buddies but we kept missing each other. . . . but it was a nice day. . . the weather was gorgeous and the crowds were not what they were last year so we actually got to see a lot of the vendors.
I am hoping to have some eye candy for you later in the week. . . . but this post will be boring with no pictures.
Have a great day,
In peace and pieces,
This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any site other than the original or quilterblogs.com it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.
No comments:
Post a Comment