I had a great night.......finished the quilt top that I am making for Mr. Books but I can not figure out how to upload the picture from my iPad into blogger......guess I will have to edit this post later.
😳
Edited to add photos:
Our rooms are too small to do full photos. . . this will give you an idea of the size. . . the quilt top is laying on a full size bed.
Mr. Books has been collecting fruit & veggie fabrics for quite a while and had no idea what to do with them. I figured that if they were ever going to get into a quilt I would have to do it. . . so I cut into his fabrics! LOL
There are 13 different fruit or veggie fabrics in this quilt top. . . .and I have even more different prints that I did not cut into. . . . probably more than enough for at least 2 more quilts! I think he can stop collecting this type of fabric.
I have been working on other projects as well......when I get to the laptop I show them also.
In peace and pieces,

This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any site other than the original or quilterblogs.com it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.
😳
Edited to add photos:
Our rooms are too small to do full photos. . . this will give you an idea of the size. . . the quilt top is laying on a full size bed.
Mr. Books has been collecting fruit & veggie fabrics for quite a while and had no idea what to do with them. I figured that if they were ever going to get into a quilt I would have to do it. . . so I cut into his fabrics! LOL
There are 13 different fruit or veggie fabrics in this quilt top. . . .and I have even more different prints that I did not cut into. . . . probably more than enough for at least 2 more quilts! I think he can stop collecting this type of fabric.
I have been working on other projects as well......when I get to the laptop I show them also.
In peace and pieces,
This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any site other than the original or quilterblogs.com it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.
1 comment:
I don't like blogging on my iPad .. Always use the big computer.
Hope you do work out how to upload sew we can see you quilt...
Post a Comment