UFO Listing

Saturday, January 7, 2017

FNwF aka Friday Night with Friends

Well I finally got to get some stitching in on Friday night....and I am continuing on today.





I am a little more than half way done with the quilting of the blocks, then I have the binding to do.

My plan is to have this done before the end of the year.....so I have to get at least one block plus part of a second block done every day.

While I am stitching I am listening to a book in the Outlander series on CD that I borrowed from the library.

It is snowing like crazy here, and has been doing so all day, so it is a great day to be inside stitching.


In peace and pieces,

Sherry

 This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any site other than the original or quilterblogs.com it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.

5 comments:

Michell said...

I envy people hand quilting. I do not have the patience.

Cheryll said...

It was nice to have your company at FNwF...
Glad you made it...xox

Linda in Arkansas said...

Pretty quilt. And I'm pulling for you that you finish it up by the end of the year.

Quiltingchemist said...

Sherry, your quilt is beautiful, what a great way to spend a snowy day.

Quiltingchemist said...

Sherry, your quilt is beautiful. What a lovely way to spend a snowy day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...