Well, I did not get to post yesterday because we had our guild Christmas/Holiday party.
I am still plugging along on the pink/green quilt that really, really, really needs to be finished this year.
The person that this was originally being made for is no longer in the area so once it is finished I will have to figure out what to do with it --- it is not in my color scheme, and it is too large for my bed.
I do have some charity options. . . will just have to see if one of them pans out.
Please also check out these others that have been hand quilting away:
Kathy, Lori, Margaret, Kerry, Emma, Tracy, Deb, Connie, Deborah, Susan, Jessica, Nanette, Sassy, Edith
In peace and pieces,
Sherry
This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any site other than the original or quilterblogs.com it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.
3 comments:
Very neat quilting :-)
I know that you will find some wonderful place or person who needs it! It's very pretty.
Pretty quilt, but I understand how your quilts may not meet your tastes, especially when they're meant for someone else. That's one of the nice things about donation quilts that you don't have to worry about. Maybe consider quilt of valor for a female soldier? I'm sure it will work out in the end. Who doesn't love a quilt?
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment