Well, I am almost ready to start my "happy dance". . . .the pink & green quilt is almost done. . . . .
As in, the binding is on and is being stitched down.
I can't find my camera so this is a picture of the quilt, on our full-sized bed, but it is not quilted. Trust me, the quilting is done now and as soon as I find the camera, or figure out how to upload a picture from my iPad you will see it.
This poor quilt has languished for at least 7 years. . . .and by this weekend it will be winging itself toward California as a donation for the Franklin Fire victims.
Having to be accountable, and having to post blog entries about a project seems to be what I need in order to "git 'er done".
Now I need to decide what my February goal will be.
In peace and pieces,
Sherry
This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any site other than the original or quilterblogs.com it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.

3 comments:
Beautiful quilt and wonderful to donate it. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.
Beautiful. I always love a good square in square quilt.
How nice to finish a UFO and to gift it to charity!
Post a Comment