UFO Listing

Monday, January 14, 2019

350 Blocks Project. . . . do you want to join in the fun?



Shelly, who blogs at Prairie Moon Quilts, has been hosting the 350 Blocks Project for a number of years.







You may have even read prior posts here where I talked about the challenge.


Well, now is your chance to join the rest of us in working toward goals one block at a time.  Check out Shelly's post and sign up.


In the past I have not been very successful at reaching 350 blocks in a year. . . .but I am hoping that this year will be better.


In fact, I know it will be better because I have already gotten 14 blocks done so far this year!  Wooo Hooo!  LOL


Shelly is a very good record keeper & just reading the tally of the blocks that have been done by all the participants is mind blowing.  Go on, check it out, you will be amazed.  I know that I am every year.


In peace and pieces,


Sherry


This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any site other than the original or quilterblogs.com it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...