As a new month begins so does the opportunity to link up with like minded quilters to "get 'er done" through One Monthly Goal hosted by Elm Street Quilts.

For April I have a *big* project. . . quilting a quilt that Mr. Books has pieced.
I completely did not think of taking a picture of the quilt when we had it laid out to get the batting cut. . . but it was loaded onto the frame last night and is ready for the quilting to start.
I believe that this is the largest quilt that I have done on our frame. . . it will be interesting to see how long it will take me to quilt it. Just loading the batting and quilt top gave my back a work out and I could not start the quilting last night.
But even if I do one or two passes every couple of days there should be no problem getting this quilted by the end of the month.
Instead of being really ambitious with goals I think I will just stick with this one. . .and work on other things that might show up on next month's list.
You can find all the other projects that are being worked on this month by going here.
In peace and pieces,
Sherry
This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any site other than the original or quilterblogs.com it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.

For April I have a *big* project. . . quilting a quilt that Mr. Books has pieced.
I completely did not think of taking a picture of the quilt when we had it laid out to get the batting cut. . . but it was loaded onto the frame last night and is ready for the quilting to start.
I believe that this is the largest quilt that I have done on our frame. . . it will be interesting to see how long it will take me to quilt it. Just loading the batting and quilt top gave my back a work out and I could not start the quilting last night.
But even if I do one or two passes every couple of days there should be no problem getting this quilted by the end of the month.
Instead of being really ambitious with goals I think I will just stick with this one. . .and work on other things that might show up on next month's list.
You can find all the other projects that are being worked on this month by going here.
In peace and pieces,
Sherry
This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any site other than the original or quilterblogs.com it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.
2 comments:
I think you are very smart to just stick with this one goal - it looks like a pretty big quilt - and you won't have to rush it and stress yourself out trying to quilt it - ;))
Enjoy your quilting! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.
Post a Comment