UFO Listing

Monday, June 24, 2019

I've dumped Ravelry

I am a political animal.  I love politics, just hate politicians.


However, I do not try to ram my ideas, or ideals down anyone's throat.


Nor do I demand that they agree with me all the time.  In fact, some of my opinions and stands have changed due to solid, intelligent discussions with people that have different views than I did.


That is the adult way to learn, grow and co-exist with others.


However, there are groups out there that seem to feel that everything is political and that their views are the only views that matter.


That is fine for them. . . . but that does not work for me.


Goodbye Ravelry. . . .sorry that you could not be inclusive of all views.


Comments have been turned off because. . . . well, it is my blog and I can do what I want.


In peace and pieces,


Sherry


This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any site other than the original or quilterblogs.com it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...