UFO Listing

Monday, March 31, 2008

Miniature Booty Swap!!

Ok, I know what you are all thinking. . . .what, is she NUTS!!! I joined another internet swap. . . .and there are some spaces still yet.

If you are interested please check out her site:

http://miniaturebootyswap.wordpress.com/

This should be a really fun swap. I can't wait to find out who my partner is. And I will have an update soon on the Mud Sale & the Quilters' Heritage Celebration quilt show and the class I took with DiDi McElroy.

In peace and pieces,

4 comments:

bettsylyn (Lynda) said...

Jsut thought I would let you know that you are not the only nut around. I thought about it and thought about it and jumped right on. After all the Christmas swap was such fun.

Quilting Pirate said...

you're NOT nuts....you are just insane!! LOL :D It will be fun! Thanks for playing along!

Nancy said...

I'd love to swap my booty for a smaller one...... OH! That isn't the type of booty you were referring to :o)

Hugs!

jovaliquilts said...

I'm in the Booty swap, too, and just stopped by to say hello! Hope you have fun with it -- I am !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...