UFO Listing

Saturday, September 20, 2008

4 Season Quilt Swap --- Summer received

I had participated in the 4 Season Quilt Swap program that Margaret Gunn had done. I was lucky enough to have been able to participate in all 4 seasons.

My swap partner for Summer was Zita and she had made me a beautiful quilt --- here's the link to the picture: http://hortenzia.freeblog.hu/archives/2008/06/24/3224272/#e3224272.

Unfortunately, the quilt has gone missing somewhere between Zita's house & mine. I do hope that it shows up somewhere soon. . . with the amount of work that she did it would be a shame if it was lost forever.

Margaret let me know that an "angel" was making a quilt for me so that I would have a Summer quilt.

My package came from Maine today. . . .here are pictures of the quilt I received:







The quilt is beautiful! And I have the same teacup fabric in my stash somewhere in the basement. Now I will have to find it so that I can make a matching quilt or throw to use in the living room when I have the wallhanging up.

Thank you, Mystery Angel, for making this quilt for me. . . .it is beautiful! Now, would you mind telling me what machine you used so I can get one for myself??? The decorative stitches are exquisite!


In peace and pieces,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...