Here goes:
This quilt top will be going to my quilt guild's charity program. I started it in a class at Quilt Odyssey 2008. It was super simple to make. . .but I would not have given the pattern a second look it I had seen it on the shelf. That just goes to show that you can't always judge a book (or pattern) by it's cover art (or lack thereof)!

These next two pictures are of the Greek Cross blocks that I made for an internet swap. There are 9 of us in my group. . . and the only one that I haven't made yet is the one for me.


These next three pics are blocks for another swap I am in. These are Bouncing Betty blocks from Quilter's Cache (you may remember that I wrote about making some of these last time). There are 10 in the set. . . and I think they came out really well. This is definitely a pattern I would be willing to make again.



This last picture is the top of a table runner. I found the pattern on-line. . it's called "Seeing Squares". I had started this probably more than a year ago, but now it is a flimsy. . .I'm thinking of taking it with my to Retreat in October to get basted.

I'm hoping that I will be able to keep up this pace of getting things done. . . I now have to concentrate on my Twisted Mystery (which of course I can't show until after my partner gets it. . . .sometime in November)! So that will be eye candy delayed for all of you. The fabrics she sent are really nice & I have been having a hard time trying to figure out what to make them into. . .but I've got it narrowed down now & hope to get the piecing done by this weekend so I can concentrate on the quilting at Retreat.
In peace and pieces,
No comments:
Post a Comment