Things have been a bit crazy so even though I have been on the computer I haven't been blogging.
Since my last posting I have completed one of the doilies I was working on -- here's a picture:

It's approximately 10 1/2" in diameter and I can't believe it took me so long to finish it.
In addition to finishing that I have completed 20 blocks for the Color Block Swap (put them in the mail to Margaret today); completed the last Birthday Block that was due in the Birthday Block Swap from Quilting Forum, and wrote 3 letters for the Quick Pen Pal Swap from Swap-Bot.com.
Next up on my plate is a belated afghan for the daughter of one of my customers. Katie has become an almost teenager, and feels that the teddy bear afghan that I made for her before she was born isn't really appropriate now. So I am making a new afghan for her.
I also have the 40 Disappearing Nine Patch blocks to do for Aunt Pitty Pat's swap. I'm thinking that I will work on those this weekend while away at camp. I have all the 5" squares cut, they just need to be sewn & sub-cut.
And, of course, there is the Wedding Quilt for my sister that needs to be completed soon.
I have also, true to form, signed up for another miniature quilt swap, and the Twisted Mystery #5 swap was a "have to do". . .but for that I just need to get the fabrics together & sent out. I don't have to worry about getting something together until I get the fabric that I will be working with (and the final deadline is in October) so I have some time for a design to "percolate".
Hopefully the next posting won't be a month from now. . . . and will have more pictures!
In peace and pieces,
No comments:
Post a Comment