
While blog hopping this afternoon I came across a blog called "Charming Chatter" and found out about a "support" group for those of us with UFO's.
Yes, I *know* what you are all thinking. . . my stick-to-it is really good at the beginning, but then I fade way before the "finish" line. And, you could have something there. . .but even though I don't keep track of the stash enhancement or depletion (as the case may be) along with the Judy L. and the group I have been trying to find out what exactly works to get **ME** to get my butt in gear and get things done.
So, I joined the Charming Girls Quilt Club. . . .and here are the first two projects I am committing to get finished:
This is a Rail Fence quilt that I used in a quilt class that I taught a while ago. The top is completed and it is pin basted. . .just need to thread baste it so I can quilt it. This is a small lap throw sized piece.

This is a gift quilt that I am making for a co-worker. Her husband is critically ill and she asked if I could make a quilt for their bed. There is still one more row of blocks to be added, then there is the basting and quilting to be done. This piece is double bed size. I believe the pattern is called "Pennsylvania Polka" but I will have to check that when I get downstairs to work on the last row.

This is by no means the only listing of UFO's that I have. . . but if I started to list ALL of them I'm afraid that panic would set in and I wouldn't be able to get anything done! he he he
In peace and pieces,
1 comment:
Welcome to the club fellow Charming Girl! It is an exciting time for all of us with UFO's hanging around in the closet waiting to be finished. I will see you at the "finished" line.
Post a Comment