Unfortunately, when I checked the website for QHC it appears that the rumors are true. . .QHC is for sale, and if a buyer isn't found then 2009 will have been the last year for the show.
Here's a link, in case you want to see the posting for yourself:
http://www.qhconline.com/
I remember attending from the first year. . . .taking time from work, spending all day in classes, then going back to work needing a break from the quilting.
While I was not as inspired lately. . . because alot of the entries were getting too far into "arty" quilts that are not my favorites. . . I could still find myself amazed with the workmanship that was presented.
Of course, I know that things change over time, but it has become such a habit to start looking for the class listing in October/November so that I could get my registration in as early as possible, that it seems unbelievable that I won't be doing that later this year.
In peace and pieces,
No comments:
Post a Comment