This is for one of my block groups. The recipient asked for a wonky house block. . I hope she likes it. It was fun to make, but it was a challenge because wonky has never been one of my strong suits.

This log cabin is for a member of my 2nd block group. It was fun working with these fabrics (it gave me a reason for buying fabric!) he he he

This quilt I've shown before. . .but here is the completed quilt. This was done for the DQS7 swap. I haven't heard from the recipient but I hope she liked it.

Here is the completed quilt for the doll quilt swap from Quilting Gallery "Good 'Ol Summertime" swap. I had sent a "mystery" email to my partner to get to know her a bit more. . .she indicated that she loves turtles. Since I had a couple of turtles walking around near my house right before the swap I thought that turtles would be a good choice.
My swap partner loved the quilt -- which makes me very happy.

I have received wonderful quilts from both swaps. . . but I'll save those for the next post.
In peace and pieces,
3 comments:
Hi, I love your blog, I have a blog about craft in general and now I'm offering my readers to download the magazine found the net, http://agulhaetricot.blogspot.com, e visit me my blog about food http://alatitacarre.blogspot.com ,visit me, and also appears in my online shop Maison Carré by Tita, http://maisontitacarre.blogspot.com, kiss.
Fantastic blocks.. I am sure they will love them. Great Job :)
M
swaps are always fun.........
Post a Comment