I've known about craigslist.com for quite some time. . .but never had too much interest beyond looking for small items. I always felt more comfortable with eBay.com for both purchases and sales (if I couldn't find what I was looking for locally).
But last week I took the plunge & posted my DH's travel trailer for sale on craigslist. He didn't think that we would get any bites, since the trailer was 23 years old (but still in pretty good shape considering that it went through both his ex & me for many camping trips).
WOW!! Is all that I can say. . . .we sold it in a week. . . .for a very fair price.
There were people from several states that had enquired about it (which surprised me to no end) and the family that purchased it are long-time campers graduating from a pop-up to a travel trailer.
While my DH was a little sad to see the trailer go -- for the good memories of travelling with his daughter -- we were happy because I can now park back in the driveway. . . plus the memories of the problems with the ex will no longer be travelling with us.
Our new travel trailer was wonderful over the long weekend. . . .even with all the heat & humidity we had.
I hope everyone had a great weekend and a fun 4th of July.
In peace and pieces,
No comments:
Post a Comment