UFO Listing

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Finally getting caught up. . . .

Several posts ago I mentioned that I was in desperate need of catching up with a couple of swaps that I am in. . . unfortunately that has taken me more time than I even thought possible.

I think part of my downfall was that two blocks required appliqued circles. . . and I'm not very good at the "A" word.

However, as of today I have mailed out 6 of the 9 block packets that I needed to get caught up with. . .here are pictures of the blocks:









I do have to admit. . . .I just don't "get" this fascination with "wonky". . . the fad doesn't seem to be going away & it is entirely possible that the remaining 3 packages will include more "wonky" blocks to be done so I'll have to deal with more of it.

While I love scrappy quilts I like to have the blocks as uniform as possible. . .and wonky just looks like a mish-mash to me.

I have seen quilts that look wonderful, but they just aren't my style. . . and I'll be happy if I never have to make another one after I get these obligations done.

In peace and pieces,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...