UFO Listing

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Back from Vacation!

Ok, so it's June 6th. . .and I'm back from a weeks vacation in lovely Williamsburg, Virginia.

Yup, spent a total of 9 days away from the house & I have the tan to prove it (not to mention the sunburn on my two arms that will make getting dressed for work tomorrow interesting!!).

This was the first trip with the new trailer & it was lovely. So much more room than the old one that came with DH. . . and the slide out living room provides even more room! yippee

We spent several days in Colonial Williamsburg, then a day each at Jamestown Settlement and Yorktown Victory --- much more American history than I usually like to get involved in but DH was having a good time so it was fun.

But if only it hadn't been so darn hot & humid (there wasn't a day away that was less than 92 degrees. . . and this past Friday was at least 100 degrees (if not more)!!

I have pictures, I'm just too tired to look for the camera right now. . . will try to get to that tomorrow.



In peace and pieces,

1 comment:

Lynn W. said...

Sounds like a wonderful vacation. Glad the new trailer worked well. We spent about 5 days in the Williamsburg-Yorktown area 10 years ago. We parked our RV at one of the local base's fam camps.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...