Read 27 books
Didn't get that far (actually I may have done more if I counted quilt books and such). . .but my list was only for actual literary books --- not instruction books.
I did read 15 books so I didn't completely slack off.
Make 12 quilt tops for charity
Hmm, this goal wasn't met either. But, I did complete 2 quilt tops.
Complete 6 UFO's to flimsy status
Ha, didn't get any of this done!!
Get basement cleared out and organized
Uh, hmmmm, well, NOPE. . . . it is probably in worst shape now than what it was in January 2010!!
Here's to a better try in 2011.
Use 1/2 of the yarn stash
Ok, since I haven't gotten the basement organized I can't be sure that there isn't more yarn lurking around (and I have a sneaking suspicion that there is a LOT more lurking). I have been working with yarn that is on hand and did not purchase an excess amount in 2010 so I might be getting close to this --- just don't know yet.
Reduce fabric stash by 100 yards
HAH!!! Didn't happen. . . .actually I think more than 100 yards may have actually come IN in 2010 -- but I did donate quite a bit. . .just not as much as Mr. Books & I purchased.
This goal needs to be better addressed in 2011.
Be more selective about swaps
Yes, I did very well on this front. I participated in several swaps but they were carefully selected so that I did not get overwhelmed.
So far this year it appears as I need to change this goal into "be more selective about the challenges I sign up for". . .he he he he
Make 2 prayer shawls for church
Unfortunately, this didn't get done. . .I need to get cracking on this.
All in all it looks like I didn't hit near as many goals as I would have liked. . . and I can't quite figure out why. . . . I didn't get all that much done for myself and wasn't in alot of swaps so I don't know where the time went.
Actually, I need to correct that. . . .I spent alot of time on Facebook games and it shows in the amount of things that I did not get done.
Hmmm. . . .guess it is a good thing that the desktop has been out of commission for a while & I need to work on the laptop if I need the computer.
For 2011 I'm hoping for a better year end reckoning.
In peace and pieces,
No comments:
Post a Comment