UFO Listing

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Stash Report -- January 23, 2011

I missed posting last week. . .but I hadn't used anything so there was no progress to report.

However, THIS week was terrific!!

Fabric Used This Week 9.5 yards
Fabric Used Y-T-D 10 yards

Fabric In This Week 0 yards
Fabric In Y-T-D 0 yards

Total Fabric Used Y-T-D 10 yards!! whooo hooo!!

The usage came in from completing 9 blocks of the Kimono Medley quilt (more pics will be posted tomorrow), completing the Yellow Brick Road quilt top (girl version), and making some quilt labels as a gift.

6 yards come from the backing fabrics needed for the Yellow Brick Road -- both girl & boy version (to be done this week -- I hope).

Check out Judy's blog for additional progress reports.


In peace and pieces,

4 comments:

Connie said...

A good week this week!

Tamera said...

Congrats on a good week!

Kate said...

Great numbers. Congrats on being in the black.

Kate said...

Great numbers. Congratulations on being in the black

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...