UFO Listing

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'm still here. . . . .

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. . . just been pretty busy.

I've completed a quilt using my Grace Pro quilt frame & Juki machine. I think it came out pretty well -- and as soon as I can find the cable to my camera I will post a picture.

The quilt is for the "Wrapped In Love" program run by "Margaret's Hope Chest"
.

This is the first quilt that I have done for the organization and I had such a wonderful time with it that I will definitely sign up for a couple more children for next year.




In peace and pieces,

1 comment:

Lynn W. said...

Whew ... I am glad to see you posting again. I know you've been busy. And I'll be watching for a picture of your finished quilt. Sounds like a wonderful program to donate to.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...