UFO Listing

Saturday, October 22, 2011

FNSI -- what I did

Ok, I have no idea if I will be able to get pictures uploaded directly into Blogger. . . so I may have to post links to open viewing Flickr pics to show you what I was working on.

Well, I tried to "copy & paste" the pictures from my Flickr account. . . .so far it seems like that is working so I'm going to go with it.
I am working on another "Wrapped In Hope" quilt for a child having a birthday in December. This one will be using the same pattern as the one I sent out for a Halloween birthday (Grand Stand by Mountainpeek Creations)
.DSCN0343

This new quilt will be basketball themed..... and I had a great time getting the fabrics for the quilt; they are not my usual picks but I've had a grand time finding them.

In addition, I worked on a table runner. It was a kit that Mr. Books purchased at a quilt show; but I didn't think that he would get around to doing it so I decided to tackle it.
DSCN0342

I haven't gotten all of the pieces cut for the quilt; but it is getting late so I think I am going to continue to work on it tomorrow. Can't wait to go through & see what everyone else worked on tonight.

In peace and pieces,

4 comments:

Jandi said...

I can't wait to see the finished table runner. I love the fabric!

Kathy said...

How nice that you do theme quilts as a lovely gift to children that need them.

Bev C said...

Hello Sherry,

A basket ball themed quilt sounds great. Love the fabric for the table runner.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Looking forward to seeing your basketball quilt come together! Some child is going to be VERY blessed by it! I am a new follower. Was just checking out some more FNSI links. :o) I'm a little slow @ getting around to them, I know. Sounds like you've had your share of setbacks this year! Glad things are settling down for you.
xo
Kelli

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...