I'm a new member of a swap group and part of the "requirements" is to make a mosaic to show pics of color scheme & patterns that you like.
I have tried to set up a mosaic a couple of times. . . and everything works fine until it comes time to create the mosaic and then I get the dreaded "page cannot be displayed".
I'm wondering if this is related to the problems that I have been having with Blogger uploading my pictures. . . .could that be?
Other than that I have completed 2 quilt tops. . . one is the Block Party top from Retreat; the other is the basketball quilt that I am working on as part of "Wrapped In Hope" through Margaret's Hope Chest.
The basketball quilt is being sent as a 16th birthday present to a child in Georgia. . . . I certainly hope they like it because I had fun searching out the fabrics for it.
Pictures will be loaded as soon as I can get Blogger & Flickr to straighten themselves out!
In peace and pieces,
1 comment:
Have no idea, Sherry. I use Webshots. I'm sure the basketball quilt will be well loved. Good for you to s upport Margaret's Hope Chest in such a generous way
Post a Comment