UFO Listing

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Catching Up

There hasn't been too much happening.  I've been fighting some kind of a bug; missed 2 days of work last week and when I have gone to work I've just come home and gone to bed.

Things with my BIL have been progressing.  He went for his 2nd treatment but with the hassles with the insurance company it wasn't a pleasant situation. . . and the treatments are making him exceptionally ill.  It is very frustrating for me and I can't imagine what he and his family have been going through.

I don't remember that I announced that I won a giveaway!  The first giveaway that I have won!

It is for an exceptional wallhanging made by Nines.  Here is a link to the blog --- the picture is on the entry from January 6th -- for some reason I couldn't get the exact post to come up as an individual link.

Not much sewing has been going on. . . so the Stash Report has been stagnant.  But I have to get some energy soon since I am teaching at a one day retreat north of me this coming Saturday.

My other teaching opportunities (if there are sufficient sign ups) are for an 8 week quilting and 5 week crochet class through a local school district.  Those classes are scheduled to start in the next week or so and I need to get my materials and samples completed.

That's about all I have for now. . . . I'm going back to sleep.

Happy Sunday.




In peace and pieces,
 

1 comment:

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

I can't believe that the internet had precedence over the mail-ins.. It should just be the order that they come in, however they come in.. hmm. No wonder you're grumpy! I couldn't find the comment button on your new post, that's why my comment is down here in the previous post. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...