UFO Listing

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Another reason for prayers. . . . .

I believe in the power of prayers. . . . . my BIL is still doing well (under the circumstances) of his medical condition. . . . and I believe that is because of all the prayers that I have requested on his behalf (and, of course, the medical care givers that God has provided).

Here is another prayer request ...... it is for someone that I do not know. . . . . . but I don't feel right asking for prayers for my family and not asking for prayers for others having urgent medical concerns of their own.

http://www.with-heart-and-hands.com/2012/05/praying-for-miracle.html

Please read the blog post and let's pray that God puts all the pieces, in His time, together for this family.


In peace and pieces,
 

1 comment:

Michele Bilyeu said...

Thank you so very much, Sherry! What is so wonderful about blogging is that it gives us the opportunities for connection and for sharing. I am grateful for your sharing of grace and prayers and will hold you, your brother in law and all that you love and care for in my heart, as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...