First, we have "From UFO's to Orphans":
This block is for a swap in Block Swap Adventure, so it won't be an orphan for long.
This block was from a block of the month (BOTM) program of a quilt guild that I belonged to in.......
2002 --- yes, I like to let me fabric "age" before doing anything with it.
.
This is another BOTH that I finally got around to sewing ---- I don't have a date on this paperwork but I think it was a different guild.
Now we go into the "From Fabric to Small Quilt top":
This was a kit that I got from Connecting Threads....can't remember how long ago. I am hoping to get the top completed today so I can get it into a "flimsy" pile. I had thought to hand quilt it but there are so many seams that come together I don't think I will be able to do that.
I think I am the "Queen" of kits ---- or, at the very least ---- a high-ranking Princess so that is where I am going to be pulling my projects from for a while. I really need to clear out the basement; it seems like it might be easier to downsize the kit stash first and perhaps work leader/ender projects between them from my fabric stash.
If you would like to see what other quilters were up to last night check out this blog for a listing of everyone that signed up.
In peace and pieces,
5 comments:
You got a lot accomplished for FNSI. I love seeing what everyone else worked on.
Hi Sherry! You got quite a lot accomplished! I love your little quilt top....especially the "vintage" appeal. Congrats on a terrific FNSI!
Fabric, like wine, gets better with age! You got quite a bit accomplished, fantastic work!
oooh,you got a lot done
thanks for your lovely comment on my blog ;-)
Cathy
it's never too late to re-start a craft project Sherry, beautifully done, good on you!
Post a Comment