UFO Listing

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving. . . . .

Today I am grateful for:

being able to sleep late (even though I didn't),

not having to run around this morning to make sure I am at work on time,

knowing that my family (even though we won't all be together) are doing as well as possible,

the men and women who put their lives on the front line to protect our interests and are far from family, friends, and the comforts of home,

and, lastly, that I am not nuts enough to be doing Grey Thursday today!!

I'm hoping to get some stitching done today so there might be another post later today.

I hope all of you have a wonderful day with family.


In peace and pieces,

1 comment:

Michele McLaughlin said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Glad there is another non-shopper out there too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...