UFO Listing

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Do you want to know why the USPS is going broke???

Words are even needed for this post. . . . . just the information directly from USPS itself:

Here is what they say about their MEDIA MAIL service:

 

Here is the tracking that I have been watching.  (It should be noted that when I called my local USPS this morning the package indicated that it had departed Jersey City on 12/9/12. -- that is the 2nd line of the tracking):

 

 The package went from Saginaw, MI to Jersey City, NJ in THREE days.  Now it has been sitting in Jersey City, NJ for TEN days. 

So far the MEDIA MAIL service that takes 2 - 8 days per the USPS has taken 13 days. 

Yes, I realize that it is the "holiday season" but we are at almost DOUBLE the amount of time that they indicate ---- and there still isn't a good explanation of how the package could go from Michigan to New Jersey via Pennsylvania in 3 days and then just STOP.

Guess the USPS needs to spend less on promotions for sporting events so that they can keep their offices open to live up to their advertised time schedules.

Ok, that's my gripe for today. . . . . .

In peace and pieces,
 

2 comments:

Lynn W. said...

I feel for you, Sherry. My friend Peggy T., who was in the TM #8 swap, sent me some quilt tops to finish in Oct. She sent parcel post but with delivery confirmation. Package arrived in Lakeside but not at my house. Our mailman knows us -- been delivering to us for over 12 years. No one knows where it is. I hope it gets to you soon!

Lynn W. said...

Has it shown up YET?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...