No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I've been battling pneumonia; Mr. Books has been getting over bronchitis and severe sinus infection. . . . and, to top it off, Casey has been battling some kind of allergic reaction since the middle of December that has caused us to take her back & forth to the vet for treatment.
But, meds are coming to an end and it looks like things are starting to get back to normal.
I have a bit of updating to do that I am hoping to be able to get to it tonight --- so there should be some new pics to see.
In peace and pieces,

But, meds are coming to an end and it looks like things are starting to get back to normal.
I have a bit of updating to do that I am hoping to be able to get to it tonight --- so there should be some new pics to see.
In peace and pieces,
No comments:
Post a Comment