During one of our camping trips Mr. Books & I found this cute shop that, for us, is extremely out of the way.
But since we travel as often as we are able I signed up on the email list.
We have just received word that the sales figures for December and January were not what they should be in order to stay open.
(I wish the "economic recovery" that all the Washington bigwigs keep telling us we are in would actually get here already!!).
In our area we have lost quite a few shops in the past year. . . . and I would hate to hear of another one shutting their doors; therefore, I'm passing on the address and website. . . . . if you are in the area (or know someone who is) please stop by and purchase something. . . .I'm sure they would appreciate it!
"A Place for Inspiration"
In Stitches Quilt Shop
4017 Conrad Weiser Pky.
Womelsdorf, Pa.
610-589-2625
www.institchesfabrics.com
Thank you,
In peace and pieces,

But since we travel as often as we are able I signed up on the email list.
We have just received word that the sales figures for December and January were not what they should be in order to stay open.
(I wish the "economic recovery" that all the Washington bigwigs keep telling us we are in would actually get here already!!).
In our area we have lost quite a few shops in the past year. . . . and I would hate to hear of another one shutting their doors; therefore, I'm passing on the address and website. . . . . if you are in the area (or know someone who is) please stop by and purchase something. . . .I'm sure they would appreciate it!
"A Place for Inspiration"
In Stitches Quilt Shop
4017 Conrad Weiser Pky.
Womelsdorf, Pa.
610-589-2625
www.institchesfabrics.com
Thank you,
In peace and pieces,
No comments:
Post a Comment