I just finished reading "Stake and Eggs" by Laura Childs. It is the latest entry in her Cackleberry Club series. It is based in the mid-west and the main character owns a cafe/book/needlework shop.

If you like "light" murder mysteries I would definitely recommend anything that Laura Childs writes.
She has a couple of other series as well. . . . . one is based around a Tea Shop in Charleston, SC and the other is based around a ScrapBooking shop in New Orleans, LA.
I've read all the books so far and eagerly await each new addition.
In peace and pieces,

If you like "light" murder mysteries I would definitely recommend anything that Laura Childs writes.
She has a couple of other series as well. . . . . one is based around a Tea Shop in Charleston, SC and the other is based around a ScrapBooking shop in New Orleans, LA.
I've read all the books so far and eagerly await each new addition.
In peace and pieces,
No comments:
Post a Comment