UFO Listing

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Is this happening to anyone else?

I have been making comments on several quilt blogs the past couple of days but I get an error message saying that the comment was not allowed.

But when I go back to the blog my comment is there and everything seems fine.

It would appear that there is a glitch in a system somewhere. . . . and I have no idea how to fix it.


In other news,  the website that was stealing quilting blog contents has been shut down, at least for now.

I have added a copyright notice at the bottom of my posts to provide at least some modicum of protection.

It appears that the issue from earlier this week has many bloggers thinking about how to protect their words & pictures. . . . and it appears that there are many that will be going with truncated feeds.  However, I hate having to click into another site in order to read a full posting (and I hate the same thing when it happens on Facebook). . . . so, since that is a pet peeve of mine I guess I won't be subjecting anyone that chooses to read my posts to it.

Gee, here I only post intermittently. . . . . and not anywhere near consistently. . . . . and to think that I got my words & pictures hijacked.   At least I can say that I was in some pretty good company!!  LOL

In peace and pieces,
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...