UFO Listing

Thursday, December 22, 2016

My creative plan for 2017

Have you started thinking about your creative plan for the new year yet?

Lately I have taken a good look around at all the stuff and supplies that I have and said "no more"!

Just about that time I found the Crazy Quilter on a Bike blog and her "motivational Monday" posts. (The link goes to her latest entry.)

Now, I will be the first to admit that I do not have a great track record of posting on quilt-alongs, weekly round-ups, link-ups, this blog, etc., etc.

BUT, her process seems to be striking a chord with me. . . .and it aligns with my goal of getting things done in 2017.

I have my notebook all set up. . . . . . .



And I pulled out my first project. . . . .it was started about 7 years ago. . . . and now have a game plan for the rest of this month and for January to "get 'er done" and out of my house.

I will be so excited if I can start seeing progress in my UFO piles.

In peace and pieces,

Sherry


This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any site other than the original or quilterblogs.com it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...