For the past few years I have participated in Cheryll's Santa Sack Swap and have had fun and enjoyed meeting another quilter that I might not have met otherwise.
This year my partner was Theresa K. from Bumbleberry Stitches (the link to her blog is on her name).
This is the "before" picture of the packages I received from her:
More wonderful chocolate and an armchair caddy with an attached pincushion and pockets:
Here is a better picture of the pillowcase, a wonderful pillow and, oh my gosh, a wonderful stuffed doggy!
Forgive me for the lousy picture. . . .I wanted to show the "bling" she is wearing on her neck and around her feet. It is really a wonderful stuffed dog with lots of things to see so I wanted to try to highlight it.
Cheryll always does a great job of matching up partners and it was wonderful getting to know Theresa and exchanging with her.
Thank you, Theresa and Cheryll, for a great swap to end 2016!
In peace and pieces,
Sherry
This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any site other than the original or quilterblogs.com it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.
This year my partner was Theresa K. from Bumbleberry Stitches (the link to her blog is on her name).
This is the "before" picture of the packages I received from her:
And here are the "after" pictures:
Here is a work tote bag, a set of crocheted coasters, a loooonnnng tape measure, an angel ornament, a Santa pendant, a package of 2 1/2" squares, wonderful chocolate, lovely pieces of fabric, and the corner of a pillowcase.
More wonderful chocolate and an armchair caddy with an attached pincushion and pockets:
Here is a better picture of the pillowcase, a wonderful pillow and, oh my gosh, a wonderful stuffed doggy!
Forgive me for the lousy picture. . . .I wanted to show the "bling" she is wearing on her neck and around her feet. It is really a wonderful stuffed dog with lots of things to see so I wanted to try to highlight it.
Cheryll always does a great job of matching up partners and it was wonderful getting to know Theresa and exchanging with her.
Thank you, Theresa and Cheryll, for a great swap to end 2016!
In peace and pieces,
Sherry
This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any site other than the original or quilterblogs.com it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.
3 comments:
WoW...lots of lovely gifts from Theresa.
I am so pleased you enjoyed this swap again...
Merry Christmas to you and your family...
Ho Ho Ho xox
You received some lovely gifts
oh such beautiful gifts Sherry .
Post a Comment