UFO Listing

Thursday, February 1, 2018

OMG (One Monthly Goal) February plans



Well, I am so happy that my January OMG goal was achieved!  It was great to start the new year off to a great start.


The time has now come to post what I want to accomplish in February.


Hmmmm, well, I just found out that I need a baby quilt.  And I am ahead of the game because I have three Turning Twenty quilt tops done. . . and they are packaged with their backings and battings.  Now, where exactly did I put them?


I will post a picture here once I can find both the quilt tops and my camera.


Since I only have to do the quilting and binding for the baby quilt I think I should pick another project to push forward.


Ok, this one is pretty easy. . . . it is a felted wool table runner that has languished in my UFO pile for at least 20 years.  I did get some work done on it last year. . . but it is still not done.


Here is a picture of what the finished project should look like:




Here's a picture of where my project is:




Pretty sad, right??!!  LOL


On the bright side, I have all of the pieces cut out so it is just a matter of stitching them down.  This is something that I can work on while listening to my books on tape. . .and it gives me an excuse to stay out of the basement while it is so cold here in New Jersey.


Are you ready to take the plunge and commit to finishing things?  Check here:
http://www.elmstreetquilts.com/2018/02/one-monthly-goal-february-goal-setting.html
to see what others are up to and to join in.


In peace and pieces,


Sherry




This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any site other than the original or quilterblogs.com it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.

3 comments:

Patty said...

Baby quilts are great goals. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

Kaisievic said...

Good luck with your February projects.

Janet said...

I have several projects that are in a similar state of neglect! I am not making any lists or committing to getting anything specific done, but I do want to finish up some of those neglected projects this year! The mat will be lovely when done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...